We are hiring
PHL-PreK Teacher Job Description
Sun Bright is actively looking for PreK Counts and PHL PreK Preschool Lead Teachers & Assistant Teachers for Sun Bright.
Sun Bright Childcare is a Star 4 fully licensed early education facility, located in North West Philadelphia since 2011. Sun Bright provides care to infants, Toddlers , Preschool and school age children. Sun Bright offers PreK Counts & PHL PreK preschool to the children of Philadelphia.
- Must be mature and personable ADULT with professional decorum
- Have clearances and Health assessments
- BA | AA | CDA in ECE or related field is required.
- For PreK Counts BA in ECE and Certified.
- 2 years work experience working with children in similar setting
- Be able to sit on the floor and get up repeatedly.
*Feel free to also include a copy of your early childhood education transcripts (can be unofficial), and any clearances or certificates that you have.
Salary is commensurate with credits and experience.
How to APPLY: Send resume and salary requirements to above email contact or fax 215-225-9978 or call 215-225-9977
Sun Bright Childcare is conveniently located in North Philadelphia, close to Temple hospital.
- One block from the Train line – Orange line Erie and Allegheny stops.
- Bus Route #4 stops at the block. Bus route #57, #23, #60
- Free Parking on Street
Job Type: Full-time | Part time
Salary: $15.00 to $30.00 /hour
We are also lookin for After School Teachers:
Must have clean driving record. Be will to drive or walk to schools to pick up children. Must engage with children. Have a HS diploma, Clearances and Health Clearance.
How to Apply: Email your resume to jobs @sunbrightchildcare.com.
Sun Bright Childcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Sun Bright Childcare LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.