Following are resources and links to find clearances, ID, Health check, trainings needed that are needed to work at Sun Bright.
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record Checks
- Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal History Background Check– FBI Code is 1KG738
- National Sex Offender Registry: Child care providers name search verification application here.
- Social Security Card
- State issued ID with Photograph in original
- Written verification of education (original diploma and/or college transcript)
- 2 Reference letters
Staff Health Assessment & TB Test– Needed before start date
Staff Health Assessment Form– (dated within 12 months prior to start). Must be turned in prior to start date.
- Fire Safety Training – (valid for 1 year)
- Pediatric First Aid and Pediatric CPR ( valid for 2 or 3 years)
Mandated Reporter: https://www.ilookout.org/login
Training on Better Kid Care- Click Here
Following Training must be completed either before start or within 30 days. Please submit a copy of the certificate to the director.
- Get Started with Center-Based Care: Building Blocks for Quality- 10 hours- Required – located in Better Kid Care
- New Staff Orientation – Get Started- 8 hrs – Required – located in Better Kid Care
- New Staff Orientation – Working with Preschoolers OR School Age – Required – located in Better Kid Care
- Civil Rights Training at Childnutritiontoolbox.com for CACFP 2022 – PDE-616 ( Create an account to doe the Civil Rights Training. This is a one hour annual mandatory training for all staff members working at Sun Bright)
- DHS Fire Safety Training – in PAKeys.org
Health and Safety Training- required- Watch the videos on this page
State Forms for Staff
PHL PreK Trainings: