Sun Bright is committed to supporting access to outside resources that may be of benefit to families. If you have questions or need assistance to access these resources contact: 215-225-9977 or email: info @SunbrightChildcare.com
Back to Parent Portal
FREE DENTAL EXAM!!!!
Sun Bright has partnered with Temple Dental and will be taking all Sun Bright students who have not been to the dentist. Call us at 215-225-9977 and we will make the arrangements and take your child. Parents help us out in making this possible: Here is the information:
Give Kids a Smile – Free Dental Care
April 3rd, 2023 from 9am-3pm
3223 N.Broad Street, Philadelphia PA 19140
(Dental Clinic at North Broad and Allegheny)
Dental Care includes cleanings and exams plus fun activities and more!!
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
For more information CALL 215-707-2863
Dental care near Sun Bright
Temple University School of Dentistry – Pediatric Clinic 3223 N. Broad 19140 215-707-2863 Dental services are available by appointment Monday through Friday 8:30 – 4:30. For children 6 months old and up.
CHOP Audiologist contact for screener regulation-
Frank Wartinger, Au.D.
3500 Civic Center Blvd.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
215-590-0531 ● f 215-590-5641
firstname.lastname@example.org ● chop.edu
Immigration Lawyer: Adriana Michell https://www.keepfamiliesunited.com/
Temple Pediatrics by Temple Health
3223 N. Broad Street, 1st Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19140
Temple Health offers high-quality, full-service medical care to children
This program provides:
– Pediatric medical care
– Annual well-child check-ups
– Sick-child visits (common infections, colds, flu, etc.
– Immunizations and preventive care
– Management of chronic diseases such as asthma
– Hearing Screening
– Vision screenings
– Mental health screenings
– Sports physicals
– Weight management
Temple Health accepts Medicare and Medicaid, and offers financial assistance for families without insurance.
Eye Examinations and Visual Screening by CHOP
Tel: 215-590-2791 Ophthalmology for free vision screening.
Overbrook School for Blindhttps://www.obs.org/what-we-do/low-vision-clinic.cfm
The Eye Institute – Oak Lane (Main Location)
1200 West Godfrey Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141
Mental Health and Behaviour:
- Return Completed Form To PAIECMH@pakeys.org or Fax 717-213-3749
- Learn about PA Key’s IECMHC Consultants’ Virtual Office Hours- ask the director
Elwyn Early Intervention
- Elwyn Early Intervention Form is included in parent Welcome folder
- It’s recommended that these forms are emailed to Elwyn, not faxed.
- If you have submitted a referral through fax and have not heard back from Elwyn, you
- should resubmit the referral or instruct the family to call Elwyn’s intake line: 215-222-8054.
Internet Access- Free or reduced:
For families without internet access, there are resources available for free or discounted internet access https://www.xfinity.com/learn/internet-service/acp/free-internet. . Area libraries and recreation centers offer free wifi and computers.
- 24-Hour Mental Health Delegate Line: 215.685.6440
- SAMHSA’S National Helpline: 1.800.662.4357
- Child Abuse Hotline: 1.800.422.4453
- DHS ChildLine: 1.800.932.0313
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1.800.799.7233
- National Center on Elder Abuse: 1.855.500.3537
IN THE EVENT OF DRUG OVERDOSE OR EMERGENCY, CALL 911.
- Permanent Supportive Housing is a tenant- and project-based rental assistance program that gives long-term housing and case management support to the most vulnerable. Participation is by referral only from Philadelphia’s Office of Homeless Services through their system of Coordinated Entry. Call 267.460.5832.
- Targeted Case Management connects our case managers with those living with serious mental illness and other co-occurring conditions to provide housing supports through the Philadelphia Housing Authority (PHA). Participation is by referral only through the Philadelphia Transitions, Integrations and Partnerships Unit. Call 267.331.4935.
- Eviction Prevention assists tenants and homeowners threatened with eviction. Call 267.460.5736.